Instructables continues to be a great resource. At least, we hope so. We haven’t tried building anything quite yet. That will change soon. Here’s a few more links:
- Instructables: Low Power Wireless Charging
- Instructables: Wireless Power
- Instructables: Inductive Power Transfer
- The commercially-available PowerMat charging station provides a “How does it work” page.
- Microsoft filed a patent application 20100039066, “Advanced Inductive Charging Pad for Portable Devices.”
It’s almost time to move to the next phase.
But wait — there’s more
See all posts on Jamison’s Wireless Power Transmission project.
|Subscribe||to get my posts lovingly delivered to your inbox.|